Friday, 31 October 2014

Jubilee Writing

Oaklands School had their 50th Jubilee on Labour weekend this year. I am in Year 8. In 50 years time when they have their 100th Jubilee I will be 62. In 50 years I think these changes would have happened at Oaklands School....

I think that classes will be smaller in numbers so that students will be able to have more time with the teacher which  will benefit in their learning. I think that the colour paint of the school will change such as a different colour for each classrooms for each year group like blue for the Year 7/8 or red for the Year 5s.

Also, I think that some new buildings will be added such as a Year 7/8 common room for us to just hang out and do our work in a comfortable environment, also the wooden playground should come back because when I was younger it was the best thing ever and they should bring it back.

I believe that each classroom should have a smartboard, for those who don't know what they are,they are pretty much a TV/whiteboard you can connect your laptop up to it then you can draw on it using it's electronic pen.

These are just a few things that I think will change. I hope that some of my predictions will come true. If they do I might just be the next "That's So Raven."

"That's So Raven, it's the future I can see,
 Thats So Raven, it's so mysterious to me"
 "Yep that's me."

No comments:

Post a Comment