Thursday, 3 July 2014

Term reflection

Reading
My reading goal this term has been to understand and interpret information accurately I think I did well because I can know understand the information accurately but I still need to improve.
My story: Escape from Sarau
I think in the story Emilie will escape but I think her farther will chase after her.
Emilie and Ludwig will run away to Nelson were they will be found by her farther.
My new goal is to understand and interpret information accurately.

Maths
My maths goal is to multiply and divide numbers 10s, 100s and 1000s.
38x10=  All you have to do is put the zero on to the 38.
  380
234x100= Just put the 2 zeros on to the 234.
 23400
I think I achieved my goal. My next goal in maths is improve on calculating the circumference of a circle.

Writing
My goal this term has been to write a well structured explanation and recount.
You can see both of these on my blog.
I think I achieved this goal.
My next writing goal is to elaborate my ideas in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment